Buying a home is a complex and stressful task. It is often the single biggest investment you will make – protect it with a home inspection.
Home inspections give you the precise condition of the property before you buy, so you can avoid unpleasant and costly repairs in the future. They provide an expert opinion and a professional report assessing the physical structure of the house and the various systems within, giving you peace of mind on what is likely the largest purchase you’ll ever make.
Selling a property?
Pre-sale inspections are an excellent advantage to selling your home. This way the potential buyers and sellers will not have any surprises that may delay or jeopardize the transaction. It also gives you the opportunity to fix issues in advance as you desire.
How can you be sure that your inspector is qualified, experienced and trustworthy?
One way is through home inspector associations. Some of them require additional training, education, experience and adherence to ethical standards. Be sure to check out the individual associations to see their individual requirements. I am actively licensed through the Nevada Real Estate Division and a member of NACHI (National Association of Certified Home Inspectors).
Why Hire Me For Your Home Inspection?
- Email delivery of your report within 24 hours.
- Thorough and professional inspection with your best interest in mind.
- Easy to understand reports with color photos and an easy to read summary.
- Use of HomeGauge inspection software to generate a professional report with a password protected link for viewing.
- Licensed through the Nevada Real Estate Division, Lic#IOS.0001864-RES
- Certified through BPI to perform Infiltration and Duct Leakage certification testing, BPI ID# 5060202
- Certified through IAC2 (International Association of Certified Indoor Air Consultants), Cert.# IAC2-02-4462
- Member in good standing through NACHI (National Association of Certified Home Inspectors)
- I have been actively licensed as a home inspector since 2012 and have performed more than 500 inspections since then.